Trump on Trial!

I’ve noticed that too and wondered whether the red tie, blue suits and white Oxford was to Rep the red white and blue colors of the flag, or red tied to represent his party. I’d say both, but I’m sure the blue ties are a proverbial flying the bird at the Dem system bringing these allegations against him.
Cold be expressing his support for Israel

According to numerous reports, that would be tRump's problem...
Wait…if you mean literally, where can I read these reports and are they credible?

Honestly, I’m guessing Biden wears a pair of Depends. I can’t see Trump at that point yet physically.

This is a brilliant point though. Surely there is a Presidential shopping list of goods and food things for the WH. I would ROTFLMAO if that listbwer found and adult diapers were on it. For that matter for either Trump or Biden. We’re all gonna be there if not already, but talk about a demeaning global media headline…wow!

So Trump is siding with Supreme Court R V Wade and supporting State regulation on abortion/women’s rights. Smart move. Israel is heated and humanitarian crimes are happening, way beyond what media can cover. His son in law is Jewish but not Israeli, but seemingly leans toward the Israeli right. This gonna be big because Israeli support is a major policy failure hurting Biden atm. If Trump sides with Netanyahu it could well be a game changer for divided voters

Wait…if you mean literally, where can I read these reports and are they credible?

Honestly, I’m guessing Biden wears a pair of Depends. I can’t see Trump at that point yet physically.

This is a brilliant point though. Surely there is a Presidential shopping list of goods and food things for the WH. I would ROTFLMAO if that listbwer found and adult diapers were on it. For that matter for either Trump or Biden. We’re all gonna be there if not already, but talk about a demeaning global media headline…wow!
I would say in all fairness that the reports are unverified.

I will say this honestly and factual…if someone asks me, “Were you better off four years ago?” my honest answer is ‘yes’. Financially, definitely. Belief in nationally security, without a doubt. Generally confident that the government that makes macro decisions that don’t make things worse for my quality of life?, yes. Belief that despite local and county corruption that the bigger government had my best interests? 110% That the US had world respect and was maintaining and increasing that reputation without abusing it? Abso fuckin lutely. That our President was 100% honest about things that don’t really directly affect me? No. Same question but where untruths affect his ability to run the country? Absolutely not and insignificant.
Confidence in the President as a financial leader who understands the workings of economies? Best in my lifetime. President with the wet hair and smile? Abso fuckin lutely not, but that’s not why I support a President or Presidential nominee. This is not a Politics Illustrated Swimsuit Edition career politician popularity contest.

I will say this honestly and factual…if someone asks me, “Were you better off four years ago?” my honest answer is ‘yes’. Financially, definitely. Belief in nationally security, without a doubt. Generally confident that the government that makes macro decisions that don’t make things worse for my quality of life?, yes. Belief that despite local and county corruption that the bigger government had my best interests? 110% That the US had world respect and was maintaining and increasing that reputation without abusing it? Abso fuckin lutely. That our President was 100% honest about things that don’t really directly affect me? No. Same question but where untruths affect his ability to run the country? Absolutely not and insignificant.
Confidence in the President as a financial leader who understands the workings of economies? Best in my lifetime. President with the wet hair and smile? Abso fuckin lutely not, but that’s not why I support a President or Presidential nominee. This is not a Politics Illustrated Swimsuit Edition career politician popularity contest.
I think you should ask various heads of state globally, what they thought of Trump. Most all of them had no respect for him at all.

I think you should ask various heads of state globally, what they thought of Trump. Most all of them had no respect for him at all.
Well, I certainly would if I knew them personally or at least by a trusted friend that knew them personally. Do you or is this another supposition?

From what I’ve read and know from media I despise Bill Gates, definitely Zuckerberg. But like personally or not, Gates is the man who made MS windows I use and rely on in business (AutoCAD platform works SOO much better on Windows), Word, Excel and PDF Pro (on windows platform. I don’t choose Windows and PC for work because I hate Gates and am tempted not to use his products because I don’t like him (though I don’t know him personally) biut he still controls Microsoft and, as the coder creator (though he plagiarized Jobs and wasniak’s dos-alternative idea and won). What a dick. But he the best man for the job to run MS, so he has my vote. Same with Zuckerberg that geek assed cocksuck. But nobody has a better alternative IMO…IG, WhatsApp, SnapChat, MySpace…but he’s the best at running FB and that’s what matters

No I don't know them. But I think a google search will reveal all...
Lol that’s all you’ve got? I could google search aliens fucking midget grannies and come up with 1,000 ‘credible’ hits as truth. Come on man, just don’t be so emotionally involved and think about the facts…not Google search facts, but objective data from objective neutral sources (at least I like to think so).

Lol that’s all you’ve got? I could google search aliens fucking midget grannies and come up with 1,000 ‘credible’ hits as truth. Come on man, just don’t be so emotionally involved and think about the facts…not Google search facts, but objective data from objective neutral sources (at least I like to think so).
I don't know about you mate, but I watched it with my own eyes.

Back