Hot keys

wp001

hey guys i am really good with the hot keys for protools i even have the shortcut keysboard for my computer but i hate that there is not quick key for rewinding to the begining of a session. if there is one can some one please tell me what it is.

Digi definitely needs to add customizable keyboard shortcuts to their list of features. Is there *any* other software that doesn't do this yet?

Digi definitely needs to add customizable keyboard shortcuts to their list of features. Is there *any* other software that doesn't do this yet?

eh, I don't know about that. I kind of like that every system is the same. I'd hate to go to another studio to find out that the session I open there or create there is going to have different quick keys than I'm used to on my setup.

Editorskeys are nice....they had me do a review of their product a year or so ago. A few of the keys I use all the time are starting to come apart though (ASDF)

eh, I don't know about that. I kind of like that every system is the same. I'd hate to go to another studio to find out that the session I open there or create there is going to have different quick keys than I'm used to on my setup.

Editorskeys are nice....they had me do a review of their product a year or so ago. A few of the keys I use all the time are starting to come apart though (ASDF)

exactly. It'd be a nightmare for me if every studio i went to i either had to change the pref files or use someone elses quickeys. I'd never be able to work at the speed that i do now, simply because all systems run off the same basis.

Even if the EditorKeys do come off after a while, I'll just buy'em again. they're so damn cheap that it makes it worth while, certainly over buying a £50 keyboard from digi...

Back