Now that's what a rock band's supposed to look like

Have/had a vintage pressing of “Lords and The New Creatures” I bought at a record swap Ball State maybe ‘96 but think it got lost in the divorce

Why can't a rock band be in .. Jeans, a white T, and sport coat ? or Black trousers , button down shirt , and a nice tie?

..what's the worst that could happen?

Can't argue with the Peppers. Though I'm not a big fan, there's at least one song of theirs I really like. The guitar and bass work on Under The Bridge are excellent, IMHO. I used to play bass very much like that when I was high - in my younger days :guitar:

Last edited:
I know a guy who got to sing lead with the surviving members of the Doors. He sang, The End, which I thought was a compliment to him.
You must be talking about Travis Meeks. A truly tortured soul....

He did an excellent job on some other Doors songs as well, including working with Robbie Krieger's band some years ago.

Somewhere I've got a CD that has the audio from "Live: Days of the New" which was a live performance on VHS from about '98-'99. A friend rented it and I ran the VHS player RCA outs to the inputs of my Tascam CD burner and captured the whole thing. I recall it was a super clean recording and a great performance.

But yeah... that dude was talented and squandered a good thing.

Back