What's goin' on with everybody

Dog, I forgot tomato juice. Wanted to drink red-eyes. Maybe it's a regional thing, tomato juice and beer. Some people put the equivalent of 1/2 one of those small cans of tomato juice per 12 oz beer. Not me, I go about a finger and a 1/2 or less juice in the bottom of a glass and then a full beer. Fits perfectly with a 12 oz beer. Not today, I got the 16 oz aluminum cans, so I can top it up without leaving my seat. Perfect.

No tomato juice, so I took a can of whole tomatoes and put it in the whizzer. Divided some off into a jar, thinned with a bit of water, added a tiny bit of salt. Tomato juice, with maybe a little extra fiber. It's like a health drink, plus, with benefits. Some folks add hot sauce, maybe salt & pepper, not I. I'm a purist, except on rare occasions eating seafood I might add some Old Bay seasoning.

Also got some pork rinds, chicharrones, one Hot and one Salt-n-Pepper. I'm in redneck heaven.

I know y'all are all on the edge of your seats, will he be back? Fuck that, I'm blowin' this joint. Too much anger here, all mad and what not, some of y'all ain't got what they call there that "bedside manner". Judge Roy Bean here I come...maybe a little music first. Maybe this one..."that's a big 10-4"...

Tomato juice and booze -- reminds me of Caesars. Anyone here into those?
So yeah it's light rainy here. Perfect for growin grass. So I got some ground filled and leveled, scattered me seed (heh) and nature's watering can is doing the rest. I'ma just sit and watch it.
Same here :)

So yeah it's light rainy here. Perfect for growin grass. So I got some ground filled and leveled, scattered me seed (heh) and nature's watering can is doing the rest. I'ma just sit and watch it.

Had plans to sink seeds, too wet. Got corn in just in time for the rain. Running behind schedule on the rest what will be seed planted picking rocks.

Got voles encroaching and inside the wire. Thank God it ain't all dependant on being able to eat, yet.

Therenisnonly so much incompetent AutoCAD spaghetti base file corrections I can make without getting frustrated and biting my tongue.

I appreciate thee Irma menthols firm keeps sending me new projects but their CAD draft people send me shit I have to correct FIRST since I x-ref them as a base underlay before I can even start my designs. Grrrr

Dog, I forgot tomato juice. Wanted to drink red-eyes. Maybe it's a regional thing, tomato juice and beer. Some people put the equivalent of 1/2 one of those small cans of tomato juice per 12 oz beer. Not me, I go about a finger and a 1/2 or less juice in the bottom of a glass and then a full beer. Fits perfectly with a 12 oz beer. Not today, I got the 16 oz aluminum cans, so I can top it up without leaving my seat. Perfect.

No tomato juice, so I took a can of whole tomatoes and put it in the whizzer. Divided some off into a jar, thinned with a bit of water, added a tiny bit of salt. Tomato juice, with maybe a little extra fiber. It's like a health drink, plus, with benefits. Some folks add hot sauce, maybe salt & pepper, not I. I'm a purist, except on rare occasions eating seafood I might add some Old Bay seasoning.

Also got some pork rinds, chicharrones, one Hot and one Salt-n-Pepper. I'm in redneck heaven.

I know y'all are all on the edge of your seats, will he be back? Fuck that, I'm blowin' this joint. Too much anger here, all mad and what not, some of y'all ain't got what they call there that "bedside manner". Judge Roy Bean here I come...maybe a little music first. Maybe this one..."that's a big 10-4"...

Hell yeah! That’s m’MAN 🤟🤟🤟

Watching #41678-518 previously know as diddy previously known as p diddy previous known as p daddy previously know as puff daddy previously known as Sean combs on video bearing and kicking his then-girlfriend in a hotel hallway. What a flaming piece of dogshit he is. Once that racist fuck is incarcerated south Florida will feel a little cleaner.

Last edited:
Back