A Joe Biden Poll

Do you think Joe Biden is one of the best U. S. Presidents in the last 30 years?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fukk No!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Are You High AND Stupid?

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • My username is Dave Matthews

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I Am An Illegal Immigrant Living In The U.S.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I teach chemistry to kids in England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And what was Trump doing?
Lying and stirring up as much shit as possible. Further dividing everyone.
Just stop. We all know how you feel about Trump. Give it a rest. Message heard loud and clear. You’ve expressed it a multitude of times.

But now we have a new sheriff in town. He’s been in office almost 4 years.

You never criticize him, but rather defend him at every possible chance.

That seems like you’re not objective at all.

Both Joe and Donald have plenty to criticize

Just stop. We all know how you feel about Trump. Give it a rest. Message heard loud and clear. You’ve expressed it a multitude of times.

Hey listen...
If these threads were not created, and filled with bullshit I would not post in them. I would not start a new political post, never have.
I'll STFU when everyone else does.
This ain't on me alone mate.
:-)

with all of the differing opinions on here I propose something different:

Give 5 reasons you candidate is the best man for the job without answers like ‘because he’s not the other guy’ or relying on media hearsay or ripping on the other candidate. I’ll start…

1) Trump is a proactive President and a doer…I feel this is what is sorely needed in 2024-28

2) Trump is not a career politician and i strongly believe he is running because he has the nation’s best interest as a core value

3) Trump is a great negotiator by nature and I feel that is needed and many of the current conflicts can be negated, resolved or at least lessened by capable proactive diplomacy from the top

4) Trump understands and appreciates the availability of natural energy resources that we all rely on and available in our country

5) trump doesn’t support bureaucracy and ran on that principle in 2016 and shook the bloated antiquated Congress to the point that deeply-entrenched career fat cats even in his own party went against him. Change is painful. Look at his party support now in 2024. It was necessary and it worked and he made good on that promise.

6) Border security that was foolishly terminated in January 2021. I’m up to six so I’ll stop and just restroom the previous 5.

I’m not jusxtaposing anything Biden, only my reasons of why I think Trumpnis the best man for the job.

Give yours for the candidate you support without bringing the other candidate into it

Lol , dud is a fucking mess. he always has been

Hey listen...
If these threads were not created, and filled with bullshit I would not post in them. I would not start a new political post, never have.
I'll STFU when everyone else does.
This ain't on me alone mate.
:-)
Bullshit. You always plead innocent. “I didn’t start the thread”

Yet you’re always here and often the most active.
Also, you always gotta have the last word.

I like you but your political venom gets on my fucking nerves.

I’m done. Go ahead, take the last word.

No worries. Just know that I feel the same way.
I ask questions, ask for proof and get nothing. Nothing but opinion and hate.

You know the signs they have in wildlife areas that say “Don’t feed the bears”’or “ Don’t feed the alligators”? They post those because feeding either will only promote them to come back more frequently and it’s not a good thing. Same thing with Dave Matthews/noisedud. Please trust me on this one. He is a chav who only posts bullshit to stir adversity so he can get attention the only way he can…on an anonymous website.

Chavs are and always will be chavs, and that is he.

You know the signs they have in wildlife areas that say “Don’t feed the bears”’or “ Don’t feed the alligators”? They post those because feeding either will only promote them to come back more frequently and it’s not a good thing. Same thing with Dave Matthews/noisedud. Please trust me on this one. He is a chav who only posts bullshit to stir adversity so he can get attention the only way he can…on an anonymous website.

Chavs are and always will be chavs, and that is he.
My god... projection much?

No worries. Just know that I feel the same way.
I ask questions, ask for proof and get nothing. Nothing but opinion and hate.
Here's some proof which is not opinion. And certainly not hateful (though I imagine some might feel hurt by the truth... who knows!):
with all of the differing opinions on here I propose something different:

Give 5 reasons you candidate is the best man for the job without answers like ‘because he’s not the other guy’ or relying on media hearsay or ripping on the other candidate. I’ll start…

1) Trump is a proactive President and a doer…I feel this is what is sorely needed in 2024-28

2) Trump is not a career politician and i strongly believe he is running because he has the nation’s best interest as a core value

3) Trump is a great negotiator by nature and I feel that is needed and many of the current conflicts can be negated, resolved or at least lessened by capable proactive diplomacy from the top

4) Trump understands and appreciates the availability of natural energy resources that we all rely on and available in our country

5) trump doesn’t support bureaucracy and ran on that principle in 2016 and shook the bloated antiquated Congress to the point that deeply-entrenched career fat cats even in his own party went against him. Change is painful. Look at his party support now in 2024. It was necessary and it worked and he made good on that promise.

6) Border security that was foolishly terminated in January 2021. I’m up to six so I’ll stop and just restroom the previous 5.

I’m not jusxtaposing anything Biden, only my reasons of why I think Trumpnis the best man for the job.

Give yours for the candidate you support without bringing the other candidate into it

Wow, a house Committebis going late into the night. So 22 yays and 20 nays to hold Merrick Garland in contempt for not releasing the audio of Robert Hurr’s investigation interview with Biden holding classified docs, and a Biden exercising Executive Privilege to stop their release to the public.

This is non-classified public information. Why block and thwart the release?

Wow, a house Committebis going late into the night. So 22 yays and 20 nays to hold Merrick Garland in contempt for not releasing the audio of Robert Hurr’s investigation interview with Biden holding classified docs, and a Biden exercising Executive Privilege to stop their release to the public.

This is non-classified public information. Why block and thwart the release?

What did he do? He gave rich people tax breaks. He did not build the wall, maybe a little of it, and please show me that Mexico paid for it.
Golfing?

He's running so he can stay out of jail.

He's negotiated his way into multiple failed businesses and marriages.

Biden has the highest numbers for domestic energy production to date. More than Trump.

Yup, Trump supports autocracy, nothing else.

Debatable...

So political games continue. I lean towards the House Special Judiciary Committee on this. There was a request for the audio of the Special Investigation audio tape of Biden after recovery of classified documents he had in his possession at his home. Garland refuses to release the audio thus concealing it from public record after being directed to do so. Biden now exercises Executive privilege to shield Garland from any potential criminal liability. Those are the facts.

The how’s and why’s we all know from both sides…one wants to hide embarrassing audio and interview performance, the other wants to use that to exploit the shortcomings of the President. Right or wrong, facts are facts in the first paragraph and it is wrong not to release the audio at the request of the special committee. IF (and only if) there are sensitive classified passages that need to be redacted/cut from the audio re: sensitive information, then do so as would be expected. But American people have the right to that information and withholding it is another example of games being played in the Administration. I am NOT saying only one side is playing them and the other side has spent time in court dealing with his, but what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Release the audio files already.

Back