Trump on Trial!

Um, many of Trumps supposed 'appointees' fucked him over during his administration. Shall I name them? I hope you already know.

And yeah, guess what? Hur gave Biden a break. Wonder who has more power that made that happen? I have a guess.

You didn't find his getting a prosecutor fired an abuse of power?

Really?
Oh, and so it is just fine to make an argument about bias for a candidate when it suits your guy, but not when unfair to the guy you hate?

Please enlighten me as to how that works during this mess of a trial Trump is going through...

I am so tired of liberal bullshit. Sorry kids, but my independent thinking is realizing there is a culture of mentally challenged people that are voting to remove any piece of freedom this country is based upon. The threat for democracy is not the cult of Trump. It's the one sided people that don't bother to think for themselves, find other sources of media, and base judgments upon performance, not skewed political dividing.

Wish the best for you all. Shit has got to change in this country immediately. If you don't get that, you are a part of the problem.

Liberals making America stupid....

Oh, and the climate changes like it has for the entirety of the existence of our galaxy and planet. Go fuck yourself and your arrogance to try to think you are powerful enough to change it. And make me pay to make that impossible change? People are getting rich of of this bullshit gaslighting on my dime. It also needs to end now. Prove me wrong.

Tits on a tractor may make farming more fun, but it does not make a man a woman or a mother. That is another woke liberal bullshit thing I have no clue how anyone but a mentally challenged person can grasp as reality and/or laws for others.

Oh I have more reasons that I feel Biden is the worst president ever... It should only take one of these points to get him out as soon as possible.

But it is true that the Dems were initially against the Trump shot. It was all over mainstream media .
I have searched and searched and have not found any articles from the mainstream media that mention (or are about) democrats, in general, being against the shots. I did see some articles suggesting democrat *leaders* were expressing caution against a hurried roll out. I don't doubt that this was part of the campaign politics at the time.

But it is my belief - and was my experience - that the democrats I know, regular people, were happy to take the vaccine, regardless.... as long as it was approved by the appropriate authorities.

I couldn't wait for the fucking thing. I like vaccines. :D :thumbs up:

Here are the search results.

Last edited:
The firing was a deliberate move because - relative to U.S. interests - that prosecutor was not going after corruption in Ukraine. It's not my world - but I assume that's well within their right to do. All you have to do is read a news article about it. It's not complicated and there is no "corruption" on Biden's part. You don't have to like it - I understand you very badly want him to be found corrupt. But your examples are not valid examples of corruption. With regard to those examples - you're wrong. Dead wrong. You should admit it.
WOW. You defend an obvious career bullshitter, yet don't take one second to accuse your hated muse.

How do you sleep at night man? You do not seem an idiot to me. Why do you continue to make excuses for this guy and his administration?

Did you forget about him leaving weapons in Afghanistan? Do you have some endearing comments about that?

I have searched and searched and have not found any articles from the mainstream media that mention (or are about) democrats, in general, being against the shots. I did see some articles suggesting democrat *leaders* were expressing caution against a hurried roll out. I don't doubt that this was part of the campaign politics at the time.

But it is my belief - and was my experience - that the democrats I know, regular people, were happy to take the vaccine, regardless.... as long as it was approved by the appropriate authorities.

At first, it was denied by supposed journalists on CNN and MSNBC because it was the 'Trump vaccine'.

Not surprised you can't find it. They had to eat their own crow then.

And now, there is more proof that the supposed vaccine has more bad reactions than the benefit.

Sorry you are happy about taking it still. Covid is not a death sentence. Had it 3 times now. Each time less of a sickness than influenza.

No immunity from having it, seemingly no benefit from the first jab. Other than suddenly after, I had to see a cardiologist and take Metoprolol because of constant heart palpitations (afib). Did the shot cause that? I don't know, but the timing is congruent. Does anyone investigate this? Yep. Does the media cover the studies? Nope. Why? Because they would have to admit they were wrong.

Oh, and Fauci should be in prison so Hillary can call her people. But she won't because...

Last edited:
At first, it was denied by supposed journalists on CNN and MSNBC because it was the 'Trump vaccine'.

Not surprised you can't find it. They had to eat their own crow then.

And now, there is more proof that the supposed vaccine has more bad reactions than the benefit.

Sorry you are happy about taking it still. Covid is not a death sentence. Had it 3 times now. Each time less of a sickness than influenza.

No immunity from having it, seemingly no benefit from the first jab. Other than suddenly after, I had to see a cardiologist and take Metoprolol because of constant heart palpitations (afib). Did the shot cause that? I don't know, but the timing is congruent. Does anyone investigate this? Yep. Does the media cover the studies? Nope. Why? Because they would have to admit they were wrong.

Oh, and Fauci should be in prison so Hillary can cal her people. But she won't because...
Here is one: I found many.

Funny, it states 'innoculate' What a bullshit ruse that was...

You are? Why? lol
Because it doesn't fucking work... Any more questions?

You and I are paying taxes to fund a vaccine that isn't even defined as a vaccine because it does not stop the virus. A virus that was paid for and patented by a US company funded by the same people that produce the supposed vaccine.

Google it yourself if you have any desire to know the truth. This isn't a conspiracy theory. It is fact.

Here are the search results.

It is possible that finding anything can be difficult given the amount of censorship we’ve been under.

Despite that I found this on YouTube in 2 seconds.

I had to see a cardiologist and take Metoprolol because of constant heart palpitations (afib). Did the shot cause that? I don't know, but the timing is congruent.
I take Metoprolol for similar reasons. But my irregular heart beat did not start after getting the covid vaccine. Hope that gets better for you. It's working great for me.

It is possible that finding anything can be difficult given the amount of censorship we’ve been under.

Despite that I found this on YouTube in 2 seconds.

It's not that it isn't there to be found. It's the veil of not wanting to know for some that is scary to me...

Reactions: RFR
Because it doesn't fucking work... Any more questions?
My doctor disagrees with you. 99.99999% of doctors and epidemiologists disagree with what you said there.

Yes - one more question: Am I supposed to take your advice - some guy on the internet - over theirs? Seems like a fair question.

I take Metoprolol for similar reasons. But my irregular heart beat did not start after getting the covid vaccine. Hope that gets better for you. It's working great for me.
It could just be a coincidence to be fair.

Glad it is working for you. Had a scare when I got a strange virus a few weeks ago. The palpitations didn't stop for a couple of days. ER admitted me to the hospital.

Wasn't covid, Influenza or CMV. But it knocked me down hard... CT scan and two days of hearing that fricking thing beep at me! LOL

My doctor disagrees with you. 99.99999% of doctors and epidemiologists disagree with what you said there.

Yes - one more question: Am I supposed to take your advice - some guy on the internet - over theirs? Seems like a fair question.
Nope, I am just a guy on the internet. But think for a moment, some doctors also watch 'The View'. My primary care doctor keeps trying me to get boosters also.

Remember, a bunch of doctors signed off that the covid virus was not an illegal 'gain of function' research done in a lab in Wuhan. Stated it was likely from a 'wet market'. That has been proven absolutely wrong and bullshit.

So who do you trust? I am not sure myself, but I surely don't just take what I hear from Joy Behar or anyone at CNN for the full story.

Kamala is more believable to me if that is even possible.... I kid.

You are kidding right? You have been shown many times. Good lord do you need hand holding?

Special councel Robert K Hur said stated: Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials to his ghost writer after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. a jury would find Biden to be a sympathetic figure and “a well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” Prosecutors also suggested it might not have struck Biden as noteworthy that he was in possession of classified documents so soon after his term as vice president had ended.

How about where Joe while vice pres admitted to holding back money to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor that was going to charge his son with corrupt business practices? Does that not constitute a completely corrupt politician?

And THE SAME GUY said there was not enough reason to charge.

Nope, I am just a guy on the internet. But think for a moment, some doctors also watch 'The View'. My primary care doctor keeps trying me to get boosters also.

Remember, a bunch of doctors signed off that the covid virus was not an illegal 'gain of function' research done in a lab in Wuhan. Stated it was likely from a 'wet market'. That has been proven absolutely wrong and bullshit.

So who do you trust? I am not sure myself, but I surely don't just take what I hear from Joy Behar or anyone at CNN for the full story.

Kamala is more believable to me if that is even possible.... I kid.

Yeah, I trust my doctor. He has an impeccable reputation and has helped me tremendously. I have taken all of the shots as recommended - and will continue to. No side effects - and no covid for me. Yet.

You are kidding right? You have been shown many times. Good lord do you need hand holding?

Special councel Robert K Hur said stated: Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials to his ghost writer after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. a jury would find Biden to be a sympathetic figure and “a well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” Prosecutors also suggested it might not have struck Biden as noteworthy that he was in possession of classified documents so soon after his term as vice president had ended.

How about where Joe while vice pres admitted to holding back money to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor that was going to charge his son with corrupt business practices? Does that not constitute a completely corrupt politician?

Also, EVERYBODY wanted that guy in Ukraine fired. He was corrupt AF

Have you even heard any of the allegations about Biden, or do you have your head buried in the sand like my mom?

It's fucking sad man. I truly feel sorry for you and anyone who believes the bullshit they hear on mainstream media.

At least it seems most are opening their eyes and hopefully getting rid of this far left, new energy, green world, open border, gender fluent, crime ridden bullshit administration.

It must be destroyed immediately. I don't give a fuck if it it Trump that has to do it. It has to go now before it kills all of our rights.

I must say, I wish there were a better candidate, but for now anything is better than the true racist that is Joe Biden and his administration.
Yes, of course. The failed/useless Comer Pyle impeachment bullshit turned out to be all lies. Next

Back