Trump on Trial!

Oh, and Fauci should be in prison so Hillary can cal her people. But she won't because...
Fauci was WRONG on so many things and I hope even Bidenites can agree with that. Fauci reminds me of DM on here but with a valid MD license but no clue how to use it in applied real-world applications

Yeah, I trust my doctor. He has an impeccable reputation and has helped me tremendously. I have taken all of the shots as recommended - and will continue to. No side effects - and no covid for me. Yet.
My singer’s employer Pfizer thanks you 🙂 IMO it’s like chickenpox. Once you get it, there’s a really small chance you can get it again, but most people develop natural antibodies. I should’ve gotten it 5 or 6 more times but never did.

Nothing wrong with personal choice though

And THE SAME GUY said there was not enough reason to charge.
Yeah, because he didn't feel a jury would convict a frail old man who showed signs of inability to keep facts straight? The guy you want to be president of a country you don't even live in isn't able to be convicted because he is weak? That is enough for you?

Sorry, but that does not work for me.

Sorry but every time you post something I feel like humanity has lost another step in evolution...

Yeah, because he didn't feel a jury would convict a frail old man who showed signs of inability to keep facts straight? The guy you want to be president of a country you don't even live in isn't able to be convicted because he is weak? That is enough for you?

Sorry, but that does not work for me.

Sorry but every time you post something I feel like humanity has lost another step in evolution...
That is your projection/opinion. Comer would have done anything to convict, but he's too stupid and his witnesses were spies, liars, and Hur the toady. In the end Comer gave up because there is NOTHING.

The only thing Trump did different than Biden was be difficult in turning over what he had. Both committed a crime technically yet only one is held accountable. If that’s not clear bias in a succinct summary then what is?

That is your projection/opinion. Comer would have done anything to convict, but he's too stupid and his witnesses were spies, liars, and Hur the toady. In the end Comer gave up because there is NOTHING.
WOW. You just have no ability to reason do you?

Maybe take a step back off your horse and take a look around you. There is more to life than supporting false agendas. Maybe take in some sun. Your bullheaded attitude is destructive and quite frankly, depressing and sad.

I’m I’m STILL waiting with bated breath the outcome of charges against Hillary Clinton for not only obstructing an investigation and evidence of withholding classified electronic information, but then destroying willfully too secret information

WOW. You just have no ability to reason do you?

Maybe take a step back off your horse and take a look around you. There is more to life than supporting false agendas. Maybe take in some sun. Your bullheaded attitude is destructive and quite frankly, depressing and sad.
I'm not the one with false agendas, Comer is/was. Open your eyeballs mate

I’m I’m STILL waiting with bated breath the outcome of charges against Hillary Clinton for not only obstructing an investigation and evidence of withholding classified electronic information, but then destroying willfully too secret information
Don't bother waiting. They are in the special class that doesn't have rules, laws, or regulation. Just follow the money...

I'm not the one with false agendas, Comer is/was. Open your eyeballs mate
You muse me. It's almost to the point of annoying though. You just have no ability to think/learn for yourself do you?

One source. One opinion. Ignore anyone else. Guess who else did that? You won't bother to investigate or care, so my time is wasted on you.

No worries Seeker, you not missing anything from this fool...

Back