Trump on Trial!

Just as a FYI, this is exactly what I see you as doing. Funny huh?
Nope. Not funny. Another troll like banter that has no basis.

See, how do you even state that towards me?

Please do tell, what have you ever heard me say that makes you think that I "have no real unique ideas, preferences or judgments because I only listen to bullshit crap that I feel is truth"?

I'm all ears man.

I don't defend trump. I defend all Americans rights. Yet you have lumped me into some supposed cult because that makes life easy for you somehow? I'm not even a republican man. You won't even take the time to listen enough to know who you are talking to. Just blah blah, hate this, judge that...

Never mind. It's not worth my time nor is it my place to judge you. I'm out.

So I don't mind opposing views. It is good to be challenged. A continual spiel of the sound bytes and "talking points" is annoying but fairly easy to skim n skip. When the personal attack gets added - "you're a dupe", " your leaders are lying to you", "you are just repeating what they told you to", blah, blah blah and etc... I get annoyed. I don't care what side of the argument you are on. That to me is a sign of a weak mind and I won't waste my time gettin down with that shit. (Though as leddy said takin the piss has some appeal. :devilish:) There are some things that will never change about my outlook and I am pretty clear about what they are and why they will never change.

Carry on...

Please do tell, what have you ever heard me say that makes you think that I "have no real unique ideas, preferences or judgments because I only listen to bullshit crap that I feel is truth"?

I'm all ears man.

I don't defend trump. I defend all Americans rights. Yet you have lumped me into some supposed cult because that makes life easy for you somehow? I'm not even a republican man. You won't even take the time to listen enough to know who you are talking to. Just blah blah, hate this, judge that...

Your post #737 in this thread is a start.

These ^ ^ are good
I’ll add:
•JonBenet Ramsey (more than 10 yrs but still)
•OJ a little longer (because the real killer(s) was/were never caught)
• Iraq’s mobile chemical weapons lab
• That hawt Florida party girl that killed her daughter and drew a heart on the piece of duct tape over her mouth…was she ever convicted/case solved or did she walk? Can’t remember
• Malaysia flight 370
• UAP Navy vids and backing sensor data, specifically ‘the gimbal’ and ‘the tic-tac’
Re: JonBenet my money is on the brother and the parents covered for him. Ever seen the interview with him? There's something seriously off about him.

Casey Anthony walked - someone I know saw her at some event that had to do with parenting or mothers and daughters of all things. I don't recall the exact details but it was bizarre. I regard that one as even less of a mystery than OJ.

I'm all ears man.

Do you solo 69?

Hmmmm... Let's make a list of unsolved mysteries within the last 10yrs;
-Francis Scott Key Bridge
-Boeing Whistleblowers
-Jeffrey Epstein
-Covid Virus
-Biden Family Business
-White House Security
-2020 Election
-George Floyd Autopsy
-Obama/Clinton/Iran Nuclear Connection
???
Bidens dog

Dave in my opinion is and has been a troll here for a long time. It is good to debate others with different opinions. It is sometimes educational and fun! That is why we are all here texting on a forum right?

But sometimes, bullshit becomes annoying... When someone becomes a caricature of their own lack of truth beliefs, well there is no more learning from them. Just one sided emoji's and troll behavior.

Too bad. It would be nice to see someone who thinks different than others give an inch. This guy won't ever. And for that, I feel sorry for him and the generation after...

Yeah, I'm done bantering with him as well...
He posts interesting bike ride photos.

brassplyer said:
I know it just kills you that Trump never partook of the activities at Pedo Island - not because you care about the victims of course you just despise Trump for vague reasons that you're nonetheless really passionate about.
My caring about victims of sexual assault is one of the reasons I despise Trump.
How do you feel about people who make absurd allegations of sexual assault that don't hold water?

How do you feel about people who make absurd allegations of sexual assault that don't hold water?
I don’t like them either, however Trump has dozens of assault claims against him, a civil judgement involving an assault claim against him, association with Epstein, and a history of sexually misogynistic comments. I can’t say 100% that he’s guilty of anything, but I can say I don’t like him and I can suspect he’s exactly who HE said he is. ✋ 🐱

can be proven beyond the shadow of doubt (as they say) - then I think he should be held accountable.
Proven beyond a reasonable doubt but same intent. And I agree. But that should not be a targeted political ploy to deny an eligible Presidential candidate from his right to campaign for election which is undeniably what these antics are trying to achieve. I propose this: if he is found guilty by jury of peers of any or all of these charges, he needs to pay his debt to society, absolutely, whether he has been targeted (which he obviously has) or not. But when our judicial system alters my right to vote for an eligible Presidential candidate by means of weaponizing a judicial system to handicap my favored candidate, that system is impeding my right of free choice. These are not heinous crimes like slaying little girls and stripping skin and flesh from their bodies. Just. Let. The. People. Vote. Afterward, do not dismiss any sentences, but delay them until either: He did not win the presidential election or after the last day of his office. It’s political injustice in the bigger picture of this context. Surely you can seen that, right?

I don’t like them either, however Trump has dozens of assault claims against him, a civil judgement involving an assault claim against him, association with Epstein, and a history of sexually misogynistic comments. I can’t say 100% that he’s guilty of anything, but I can say I don’t like him and I can suspect he’s exactly who’s HE said he is. ✋ 🐱
Oh yes, I'm sure that all 18 women are lying. All of them!

Back