Trump on Trial!

For starters, I live in the US. I have likely a way better understanding of how fucked up things can get with a different/change of leadership that an outsider looking in.

You only have media to show you what you know. You do not live here and see it all in front of you. So for that, I need not to give you facts, but my perspective from living here.

Have you been to my grocery store? 25% increase in costs for eggs, milk, and don't even start with Bidens bullshit gripe on lesser size products for the same price. That has been happening long before Covid and the excuse....

I own a remodeling business. Materials have increased between 20 and 25% since the covid dubacle. The reason is likely that half of the small businesses were killed by the China made/US funded virus. I'm not even going to go there now...

The fact that now inflation due to the laughable 'Bidenomics' and the influx of possibly 11 million 'illegal' immigrants, has made it a bidding war with people that should not be allowed in this country 'without proper means'... Not racist. Just truth.

Your facts? My facts? You have no fucking clue what my facts are because you don't live here. That is what makes you a troll to me. Your advice would mean something to me if you actually listened to those of us that grew up in, and live here in the US. As much as I respect someone with an outside view looking in, I see your posts as more of a disrespect for a country than actual thoughtful and meaningful advice or suggestion. Back to the hating...

You people are lost in hate of something you are feeling guilty of being yourselves. A scapegoat for your own descriptions. A cheater always blames their mate of cheating to cover for themselves. Hillary denied the election results. So did....
I was born in California. I have family in Idaho, Montana, and Cali that I keep in touch with. To dismiss me because I don't live there is myopic.
Regarding myopic, do you honestly think you're the only country with inflation? How utterly ridiculous. I suppose our grocery bills increasing are all Biden's fault as well. Ridiculous. Inflation is happening all over planet earth. Look around, you may learn something.
I own a telecom business, and our costs are up too. Must be Biden's fault. Yeah... uh huh...
Again, there is NO SUCH THING as "your facts". Only facts.
Go ahead and call me names, who gives a shit. I'm not calling you names, but yeah... I'm calling orange jeebus names. If that insults you, that's on you mate.
"You people"... bwahahahahahaha!!!

I was born in California. I have family in Idaho, Montana, and Cali that I keep in touch with. To dismiss me because I don't live there is myopic.
Regarding myopic, do you honestly think you're the only country with inflation? How utterly ridiculous. I suppose our grocery bills increasing are all Biden's fault as well. Ridiculous. Inflation is happening all over planet earth. Look around, you may learn something.
I own a telecom business, and our costs are up too. Must be Biden's fault. Yeah... uh huh...
Again, there is NO SUCH THING as "your facts". Only facts.
Go ahead and call me names, who gives a shit. I'm not calling you names, but yeah... I'm calling orange jeebus names. If that insults you, that's on you mate.
"You people"... bwahahahahahaha!!!
Sorry, but you and I will always differ.

I'm just going to leave it at that. We will never agree on anything...

Sorry, but you and I will always differ.

I'm just going to leave it at that. We will never agree on anything...
I like beer.
I like pie.
I think there are 2 genders.
I think biological men shouldn't play in women's sports.
I like fishing.
I like cycling.
I am not convinced that lithium ion battery powered cars are best.

I like beer.
I like pie.
I like fishing.
I like cycling.
OMG!!

Dave!!! There’s stuff we agree on! Wow!
:D

But golf? Fuck golf.

You’re just asking me to repeat myself. Do I have 100% proof of his guilt? No. But I strongly suspect based on a pattern of behaviors.
His association with Epstein has nothing to do with any "pattern of behavior" beyond one wealthy individual hanging out with another wealthy individual. You bringing up Epstein speaks to your pattern of behavior.

I like beer.
I like pie.
I like fishing.
I like cycling.
Remind me why you're convinced Joedaughtershowers is a superior human being to Trump and as a choice for POTUS given that his puppeteers push the "green" bullshit including EVs, dudes in skirts invading womens' sports and spaces, open borders and the harm associated with that, printing money and worsening inflation?

Last edited:
Remind me why you're convinced Joedaughtershowers is a superior human being to Trump and as a choice for POTUS given that his puppeteers push the "green" bullshit including EVs, dudes in skirts invading womens' sports and spaces, open borders and the harm associated with that, printing money and worsening inflation?
Even though I wish both parties had other candidates, at least Biden isn't a lying, cheating, vengeful piece of shit.

And to think, Trump hit that skank, yuck. I have to guess he wasn't getting any at home?
I don't think he did her. I think she made it up for the cash grab and Trump told Cohen "make this bitch go way."
The reason behind my contention is that if she really did screw Trump, she wouldn't have gone away for such a low $$ amount.
A $130K settlement is only around $87K after her lawyer takes the standard one-third off the top.
Doesn't matter, though, because she perjured herself and it's easy to prove.
Even Bill Maher (who hates Trump) proves what a liar she is... (and CNN will ignore this, as usual)

Back