Trump on Trial!

I don't think he did her. I think she made it up for the cash grab and Trump told Cohen "make this bitch go way."
The reason behind my contention is that if she really did screw Trump, she wouldn't have gone away for such a low $$ amount.
A $130K settlement is only around $87K after her lawyer takes the standard one-third off the top.
Doesn't matter, though, because she perjured herself and it's easy to prove.
Even Bill Maher (who hates Trump) proves what a liar she is... (and CNN will ignore this, as usual)

Sure thing lol. He don't grab em by the pussy either. I wouldn't let that man anywhere near my wife, children or wallet. I grew up in his neck of the woods and watched him for over forty years, it has nothing to do with his politics, he doesn't have any. Anyway the wind blows. The democrats kicked him to the curb because he is an ass hole so npw he is grifting you guys. He is a poor excuse for a human being. Now let me tell you how I really feel. If you want to believe what he says and support him,that is your decision, may the best man win.

Don't dispute the video though, okay

It's just another "orange man bad and here's my long-winded worthless opinion as to why I think so" video.
Same shit that I can get from watching 5 minutes of CNN or any of the major networks.
I made sure to post a video that's less than one minute and it gets directly to the point of what I said.

Sure thing lol. He don't grab em by the pussy either. I wouldn't let that man anywhere near my wife, children or wallet. I grew up in his neck of the woods and watched him for over forty years, it has nothing to do with his politics, he doesn't have any. Anyway the wind blows. The democrats kicked him to the curb because he is an ass hole so npw he is grifting you guys. He is a poor excuse for a human being. Now let me tell you how I really feel. If you want to believe what he says and support him,that is your decision, may the best man win.
And Biden is the purest kind like the pope? The man is the most corrupt career politician I have seen. And he is losing his faculties.

So what are you going to choose? An arrogant fuck, or the other arrogant fuck?

Show me specifically.
You are kidding right? You have been shown many times. Good lord do you need hand holding?

Special councel Robert K Hur said stated: Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials to his ghost writer after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. a jury would find Biden to be a sympathetic figure and “a well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” Prosecutors also suggested it might not have struck Biden as noteworthy that he was in possession of classified documents so soon after his term as vice president had ended.

How about where Joe while vice pres admitted to holding back money to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor that was going to charge his son with corrupt business practices? Does that not constitute a completely corrupt politician?

Have you even heard any of the allegations about Biden, or do you have your head buried in the sand like my mom?

It's fucking sad man. I truly feel sorry for you and anyone who believes the bullshit they hear on mainstream media.

At least it seems most are opening their eyes and hopefully getting rid of this far left, new energy, green world, open border, gender fluent, crime ridden bullshit administration.

It must be destroyed immediately. I don't give a fuck if it it Trump that has to do it. It has to go now before it kills all of our rights.

I must say, I wish there were a better candidate, but for now anything is better than the true racist that is Joe Biden and his administration.

How about where Joe while vice pres admitted to holding back money to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor that was going to charge his son with corrupt business practices? Does that not constitute a completely corrupt politician?

If you found out that you were wrong about what you thought you understood (about the Ukraine prosecutor) - would you change your mind? Would you say it here, to your friends and family, that "I was wrong about that." Do you have that kind of ethics that you can admit when you're wrong? I'm not challenging you - I'm simply asking you.

"While former Vice President Joe Biden oversaw foreign policy in Ukraine, his son Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma Holdings, the largest gas company in the fledgling democracy.

Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate Republicans that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media."

Special councel Robert K Hur said stated: Joe Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials to his ghost writer after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. a jury would find Biden to be a sympathetic figure and “a well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” Prosecutors also suggested it might not have struck Biden as noteworthy that he was in possession of classified documents so soon after his term as vice president had ended.
Hur is a Trump appointee. He is a member of the Republican party. I assume he would have liked to make a good career move and find enough wrongdoing on Biden's part to recommend indictment. But he didn't.

The report from special counsel Robert Hur, released Thursday, represents a harshly critical assessment of Biden’s handling of sensitive government materials, but also details the reasons why he should not be charged with the crime.
So.... in both of the examples you just gave - where is the corruption? I'm not defending Biden. I'm just pointing out that those are not valid examples of corruption on his part. No, sir, they are not.

Hur is a Trump appointee. He is a member of the Republican party. I assume he would have liked to make a good career move and find enough wrongdoing on Biden's part to recommend indictment. But he didn't.

So.... in both of the examples you just gave - where is the corruption? I'm not defending Biden. I'm just pointing out that those are not valid examples of corruption on his part. No, sir, they are not.
Um, many of Trumps supposed 'appointees' fucked him over during his administration. Shall I name them? I hope you already know.

And yeah, guess what? Hur gave Biden a break. Wonder who has more power that made that happen? I have a guess.

You didn't find his getting a prosecutor fired an abuse of power?

Really?

So that’s what it looks like? I never blocked anyone.

Maybe I should start. Figure if I block like 20 I should pretty much have the place to myself. That might be fun…… for a day or two.
:D
Yeah, I’ve never felt it necessary but there is only so much blathering idiocy I can tolerate and he crossed the threshold.

You didn't find his getting a prosecutor fired an abuse of power?
The firing was a deliberate move because - relative to U.S. interests - that prosecutor was not going after corruption in Ukraine. It's not my world - but I assume that's well within their right to do. All you have to do is read a news article about it. It's not complicated and there is no "corruption" on Biden's part. You don't have to like it - I understand you very badly want him to be found corrupt. But your examples are not valid examples of corruption. With regard to those examples - you're wrong. Dead wrong. You should admit it.

Back