MATH

Chicken thighs were priced at $5.49/lb at my grocery store of choice today. Bidenomics and bird flu are exacting a toll that most of us can't afford to pay.
But, we now have the best economy and lowest crime rates in American history! :cautious:

I’m glad that all my misgivings turned out to all be in my head.

But…….. I still don’t know how I have so much less money left at the end of the month. Hmmmm.

I’m sure a reasonable explanation will be forthcoming.

I’m glad that all my misgivings turned out to all be in my head.

But…….. I still don’t know how I have so much less money left at the end of the month. Hmmmm.

I’m sure a reasonable explanation will be forthcoming.
Must be yer own lack of discipline.

Must be yer own lack of discipline.
You’re probably right. I’ve been having trouble with buying food, and not to mention gasoline.

I’m sure it’s just a personality defect to think that I ‘need’ that stuff.

Thanks, I feel better.

What's the point of "mail in" ballots that are counted, but not verified... then destroyed?

What good is "MATH" if it can't be checked?

As a representative constitutional republic, the language of the constitution needs to be updated to specifically delineate our founders original intent, and include historical precedence to the same. The constitution cannot be open to interpretation.

As a representative constitutional republic, the collective will of the states should supersede the powers of federal government and hold it accountable to the constitutional will of the people.

As a representative constitutional republic, the first function of public education should be to teach the historical precepts of the constitution.

As a representative constitutional republic, the United States Supreme Court should consist of eight elected justices with no less than twenty years of proven experience at state level. The United States Supreme Court should have the authority to call into question and correct any laws that are either redundant, or do not equally and constitutionally apply to all United States citizens.

What does this have to do with "MATH"?
If the majority of US citizens were constitutionally aware, and proficiently educated in regard to the lawful function of a representative republic...
Then perhaps half the voting population wouldn't be stupid enough to vote for communists, muslims, and pathological liars...:cautious:

Last edited:
What does this have to do with "MATH"?
If the majority of US citizens were constitutionally aware, and proficiently educated in regard to the lawful function of a representative republic...
Then perhaps half the voting population wouldn't be stupid enough to vote for communists and pathological liars...:cautious:
And the other half might actually show up.

half the voting population
There ya go! Nearly everyone believes that there are only two voting blocks; Democrats or Republicans. But that's not true. There's one member here at HR who actually thinks that MAGA is a poltitical party, in and of itself, apart from the Republican party, which is sheer nonsense.

MAGA is a slogan, first coined by a Democrat many decades ago. I'm not gonna provide a link. @Seeker of Rock wouldn't like that. Do your own due diligence to do some research.

Sad, but true it is that Independent and Libertarian voters have never seemed to be able to amass enough voters among themselves as to having had any significant impact on Presidential elections, but let it be said that perhaps one day, in the future, a future generation (not Gen Z) will put an end to this Democrat v Republican nonsense.

About half of all habitable land is used for agriculture to feed those people. A lot of habitable land is not fit for agriculture, so we are closer than you think to the maximum population unless we figure out a different way to feed everyone.
We are breeding too much. Too much population for the biological macro systems of the planet to support in equilibrium. We just need fewer people. Breed species to achieve dominance and continuation of species. We are well beyond that now.

Back