One of the coolest things I saw in media today

I do love seeing people peacefully protest and speak their minds against the Gaza atrocities, but now protests are getting violent (in some cases I think UCLA) and invasive by destroying property and interrupting university agenda and that I do not agree with.

I do love seeing people peacefully protest and speak their minds against the Gaza atrocities, but now protests are getting violent (in some cases I think UCLA) and invasive by destroying property and interrupting university agenda and that I do not agree with.

Couldn't figure out where to put it and didn't want to start a new thread.

I don't always agree with ol' Roger, but he has my support to say it.

Couldn't figure out where to put it and didn't want to start a new thread.

I don't always agree with ol' Roger, but he has my support to say it.

I didnā€™t watch it all but what is going onā€¦Waters is being labeled an Anti-Semite? If thatā€™s the case then shitā€™s going too far. The whole Wall thing and authoritarian Waters plays is somewhat reminiscent of Hitler, I see that. But heā€™s using it as a character in a story, similar to Big Brother mind control in 1984. If he is being protested that is wrong and too many people with too much time on their hands and/insecurities in this world.

Everyone loved the wall when it came out. And per record sales and tour ticket sales it was a bonafide success. And itā€™s a problem now????

Someone needs to use The Wall album cover and replace the title with ā€˜The Wokeā€™ since they apparently want to meddle in everything they can find an opportunity to meddle in. If The Wall and Pink in character is anti-Semitic then Iā€™ve lost all faith in Semites and Woke actors making these ridiculous accusations. We should probably edit the movie and album and re-release it while weā€™re at it. Take out In the flesh references to ā€œQueers, Jews and Coons.ā€ I look like riff raff and donā€™t look right so I want those lyrics gone while weā€™re at our editing party. I donā€™t have spots but occasionally may smoke a joint so lyricsā€¦fine! Letā€™s get those lyrics up against the wall damnit! How dare that anti-Semite Waters write such rubbish. And here I thought it was a jab at oppressive government all the while. Boy was I wrong!

I think as a rule, whenever you tell someone they can't speak because you don't like their views, then we risk no one can speak. It is always a fine line we must balance.

I remember in the ā€˜80s a preacher in Ohio alleged the theme song to Mr. Ed Show played in reverse contained Satanic messages. I wish aliens WERE real and made themselves known to us so these people making this shit up would have something better to occupy their thoughts. Oy vey šŸ˜

I did come across a random search somehow that showed Islam is increasing globally in popularity as the fasting growing organized religion. Quran also recognizes Jesus Christ as a Messiah which I hadnā€™t known previously except that he ascended to Heaven by way of Divine Intervention, not death by crucifixion and no resurrection. Strange I didnā€™t know this until recently. As a Christian, I wonder if this makes me only 50% infidel.

Some of the Islamist persuasion claim that Christianity is polytheism and that is why many Islamist countries ban it outright. I think the other Islamist countries only tolerate the Christian religion because the US has big guns and lots of them. Would make the new Crusades look a little different.

Back