Potential 2023 election candidates - apart from Trump and Biden

Serendipity Records

Thoughts? From all sides of the political spectrum? Sure, there's been plenty of talk about RFK jr. Anyone else?

I don't know of anyone who fits my rather niche criteria, but then, I haven't put in much effort into looking them up yet.

Anyone who embraces Trump's fundamental America First platform, minus some of his personality baggage. DeSantis, Ramaswamy. I'm sure there are others but I haven't looked much at candidates who don't have any real chance. A version of Tulsi Gabbard minus the leftist notions would be great.

I wish it was possible for someone who's openly atheistic to be a serious candidate - of course without the flaming liberalism that I find many atheists tend toward.

No one from the Libertarian party as long as open borders is an official part of their platform - don't need someone like Gary Johnson who has a slobbering, apoplectic meltdown when someone uses the term "illegal alien/immigrant" in his presence.

Elections need to be made far more secure - ballot harvesting needs to be shut down, the obviously sloppy mail-in ballot procedures need to be changed, voter photo ID needs to be required period. Social media outlets that engage in partisan suppression be subject to consequences for election interference. It's a bad sign that anyone would vote Democrat in the first place and that as a species Democrats don't seem to care if an election is rigged as long as it's rigged in their favor.

Note the mouthbreathers in here who screech and fling their poo with glee over the political persecution of Trump while being deliberately oblivious to the disaster that is the Biden circus.

As far as old guys go, and I guess according to the electorate that's a big ol' why not, James Woods. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders, I'd like to hear more of what he has to say. I reckon we could do worse(ahem...Biden).

Back