Seemingly brushed aside (the hype) any thoughts on the whole UAP and UFO resurgence a few years back?

Seeker of Rock

The One and Only
Did anyone follow the timeline of how it got to be a legitimate topic (besides a media campaign to increase black budget defense spending/allocation)?

I'm a little bored with the subject.

No official government sourced disclosure of any kind whatsoever. Nearly 7 billion smart phones on the planet with high definition still photo and video capability - but that hasn't materialized any convincing incontrovertible evidence.

I will continue to keep an open mind as I always have. But it just seems like a cold trail for now.

I'm more concerned with people being good with having a serial lying rapist as president.

I still search and watch vids and docs on this and find it fascinatingly entertaining, especially ones that include ‘credible’ people opining on the topic…Gary Nolan, Avi Loeb, Michio Kaku, Hakeem Olisye, Brian Cox, Brian Greene, Neil deGrasse Tyson, David Fravor, Ryan Graves, etc., in the spotlight and/or active on the subject. Also enjoy Mick West debunker since he offers a lot of ‘it could be this’ alternatives to take the ‘U’ out of the subject acronymns.

This maybe been a good poll subject and if I add that the list of what these are would probably be:

• Extraterrestrial beings
• Multi-dimensional beings or phenomena
• Domestic experimental top secret tech
• Sensor data error anomalies
• Govt disinformation conspiracy to increase DOD spending budget and deflect spending audits
• Non-US tech break throughs
• Private sector tech break throughs
• Misinterpreted everyday objects and situations that appear to be anomalous
• Enthusiasts fabricating information faked to a level that makes it seem legit
• Swamp gas
• I live in a simulated reality and my consciousness is being programmed so that the input at this time in my program experiences these events in the media as part of the simulation
• Created(or seemingly so) by God or a Supreme Intelligent Being

I wouldn’t include a “total bullshit” option because obviously info and data are a thing at this point, just which of the options or combo are most likely in your opinion?

Myself, I would choose several of the options and depending on the particular ‘evidence’ of each case, put more or less weight on each one chosen, and that’s probably why I didn’t make it a restrictive blanket poll

Last edited:
Curious what everyone here thinks about the unidentified phenomena showing up as (seemingly) tangible data may or could be

…and ether it’s Biden’s or Trump’s doing 😛

I'm a little bored with the subject.

No official government sourced disclosure of any kind whatsoever. Nearly 7 billion smart phones on the planet with high definition still photo and video capability - but that hasn't materialized any convincing incontrovertible evidence.

I will continue to keep an open mind as I always have. But it just seems like a cold trail for now.

I'm more concerned with people being good with having a serial lying rapist as president.
I’m a little bored as well but there is government disclosure that anomalous objects exist and multi-censor data exists so that is a thing. I trust multi-censor info more tha cell phone vid. It bonafide real, but is ‘it’ is the question.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... and no question about it that the military pilot footage and testimony (as well as tons of other "evidence") is extremely compelling. I don't dismiss or blow off any of that.

Oh yeah... and no question about it that the military pilot footage and testimony (as well as tons of other "evidence") is extremely compelling. I don't dismiss or blow off any of that.
I liked your first reply because yeah, that’s the topic Du jour. we totally disagree on who is the better candidate, but that’s opinion backed by facts as we both interpolate them, and I always respect that. Just thought I’d deviate from the many posts on something off the tracks to create a little more dissension and differences of opinion than that topic.

Thank you, Porterhouse, for at least participating in this dead and dying thread. I really do appreciate that 🤟🤟🤟. But as you said this distraction thread is old and grey so I guess no interest from the several political threads garnering all of our attentions. Yeah, mine too but thought I’d try a non political alt. Lesson learned and attempt failed lol. But srsly, thanks man

It's really not all that important what they are. If they're as advanced as the little science behind it all seems to show, and they intended to wipe us out as in the movies, they would have done so a long time ago.

I think this could be new tech and that is scary. Same as controlling atom splitting to create fusion in a weaponized bomb. I personally believe that there are craft or objects we (likely private aero science companies) have developed which is exciting and cautious just like the atomic bomb 80 years ago. If a new transverse tech exists it could be a game changer (and ender) of traditional energy independence on things that tax our planet. If not then meh, business and reliance on energy sources as usual. But in 80 years of a major physics achievement of splitting atoms of fissile material and creating fusion, is FM stereo and digital recording the best science has achieved since then? I’d guess not but just a guess

Elon made science fiction dreamers of early 20th century concepts of rockets landing upright a reality, despite all physical efficiency odds against it.

Honestly never would’ve imagined it could be done efficiently but here it is Spce X reality

So if some of the more valid cases of aerial phenomena turns out to be not multi malfunctions by sensors at the same time or swamp gas, this would be a new and exciting moment in human history. Reality is if RocketDyne or Bigelo Aerospace or an Eric Davis affiliated company developed something game-changing it would be leaked and US military would prob be offered first bid from an American company and would likely bid whatever it takes to win and isolate.
The creator/client would also have to demonstrate in the most realistic of military exercises to demonstrate their product and against the most-advanced tech at top military level of the moment/at the time. It really is the only way you could effectively demonstrate something so new and with so much at stake. If, of course, that!is the case.

The seeming advanced tech could potentially change so many things, or even one, but would be militarized and kept too secret so we retain our crown of safety to the world as the hood guys. Then spies would yank the tech and develop it themselves as history has shown and use it for military, scientific or financial gain. Then eventually the tech is stolen and shared. At that point bits and lenience’s are developed in the commercial sector which, if there is some revolutionary shitbinbyhe world of physics that hasn’t been made public yet, that would be something Trump and Biden supporters, Communists and Aristocrats, could not deny rejoice in.
These anomalous data may not be that, but I’m really hoping they are, and I think my objective logic makes some sense. However, if they are extraterrestrial aliens; hope they are friendly. The former hypothesis is wager money on, the ET thing notsomuch, but we just don’t know and it’s soooo fun hypothetisizing

I'd like to think my A Level science and technical background grounds a lot of stuff firmly - but I have had weird stuff happen that I cannot put down to science and common sense. My family have a history in the Police, here in the UK. Dad and uncle and now a son. My uncle was one of those country old policemen, the old British Bobby. In my part of the world were two big USAF bases and they had an incident one night of a UFO - He kept the old orders he received and told me of the strange lights and the reaction of the US military who took charge totally, as in US servicemen and US Police on British soil, the woodland near Woodbridge and Bentwaters. He'd been told it was a UFO, and the press at the time said it was a secret US aircraft that came down. He told me before he passed away that the Americans were panicking like mad as "it wasn't one of theirs" whatever that meant. It was classified a secret and he just got on with it. Turned into a family story, told every year - probably with embelishment, but my uncle wasn't really like that - a facts man. At that time they wrote everything down in their pocketbooks - as in "I was travelling in a northerly direction, when at 12:01 I noticed a person ......." He wasn't remotely pro/against UFOs as a concept - it just happened. He would always tell people he investigated and protected a UFO, and was annoyed the US took charge, in his words, illegally.

Here's another one then. In the early 60's, we had quite a few nuclear weapons on the US air bases here in rural suffolk. When they had to take weapons from location A to location B, they would always use different routes, so the Russians, who we believed jad spies everywhere, would be able to do nasty things with them. My uncle was frequently tasked with being one of the policeman who travelled with the convoy. They were not allowed to tell anyone in the villages they passed through what was under the tarps. One day, the route took the convoy through a small village with a right angle bend. The long truck got jammed going around the corner. The airmen left the bomb with the policemen and went into the pub. My uncle and colleague had no radios for communication. They had, however, been given some coins to be used in public call boxes and that is how help was summoned. They phoned the police station headquarters and asked for help, while a nuclear bomb was blocking the road and the airmen were drinking beer! Many of these cold war locations can still be found on google earth. The stores where the bombs lived, and lots of little tiny huts that held the fuses. About 20 miles down the coast is an ex-US over the horizon radar. It never worked. I think it was RCA built, but never detected anything and after a few years was quietly decommissioned.

I grew up 10 miles from a SAC base. The 509th bombardment wing. They flew B-52s until the F-111s came around. Saw lots of both. I saw an F-111 crash moments after take-off. Didn't see the plane go down but saw the fire and the crew capsule under parachute coming down. My buddy and I were on our way to the arcade to play foosball. Nothing interrupted that mission. Ah high school days.

Back