Seemingly brushed aside (the hype) any thoughts on the whole UAP and UFO resurgence a few years back?

Here's another one then. In the early 60's, we had quite a few nuclear weapons on the US air bases here in rural suffolk. When they had to take weapons from location A to location B, they would always use different routes, so the Russians, who we believed jad spies everywhere, would be able to do nasty things with them. My uncle was frequently tasked with being one of the policeman who travelled with the convoy. They were not allowed to tell anyone in the villages they passed through what was under the tarps. One day, the route took the convoy through a small village with a right angle bend. The long truck got jammed going around the corner. The airmen left the bomb with the policemen and went into the pub. My uncle and colleague had no radios for communication. They had, however, been given some coins to be used in public call boxes and that is how help was summoned. They phoned the police station headquarters and asked for help, while a nuclear bomb was blocking the road and the airmen were drinking beer! Many of these cold war locations can still be found on google earth. The stores where the bombs lived, and lots of little tiny huts that held the fuses. About 20 miles down the coast is an ex-US over the horizon radar. It never worked. I think it was RCA built, but never detected anything and after a few years was quietly decommissioned.
I love this story 😂

There are some really convincing vids I’ve seen posted by the private sector despite what Neil deGrasse Tyson says about there not being clear recent footage, but with tech advances and ONLY a visual video clip, who knows how doctored it is. There are a lot of [strike]nuts[\strike] enthusiasts out there that are convinced beyond all doubt that extraterrestrial beings are here en masse and colluding with governments of Earth. But the most intriguing to me is the Nimitz Tic Tac encounter, where multiple sensors recorded information and The Black Aces squadron of four (two pilots and two WIZOs) witness and engaged in addition to the sensor data. That is either a very, very rare coincidence of eyewitness/engagement and multi sensor data anomalies/failure or something groundbreaking in aerospace development. I tend to believe the latter which is probably more exciting than aliens, to me anyway.

Just realized I forgot the strike through text code. Damnit 😡

Space travel achievements have seen major breakthroughs, and still ongoing) in aerospace engineering. Since mastering nuclear fission chain reaction in 1945, I don’t know that there have been many major breakthroughs in particle physics of that scale. Advancements, sure, but that was a genuine breakthrough.Los Alamos didn’t close after that and still exists including the JPL. So has the community of particle/theoretical physics been less on the downside of the learning curve 80 years ago with improvements and developments but no world-stopping new breakthroughs? Or just following and perfecting the science of that impressive achievement? In the last 80 years so many scientific areas have seen monumental advancements but there doesn’t seem to be an absolutely fresh or new discovery in theoretical physics, CERN and Higgs boson is impressive, so is observation of two separated (I think electrons) divided but not bifurcated existing in two separate distances places simultaneously. Impressive absolutely in quantum physics and the hypothesis which is still not theory AFAIK of string theory. But…

The latebHarry Reid allocated $23 million in black funding under AATIP which went to Bigelow Aerospace (Robert Bigelow of Motel 6 chain fortune) and was funneled to Dr. Eric Davis to study and hypothesize a series of potential physical possibilities. The report is mind-blowing in that he actually explored fictional hypotheses and what it would require for each to be developed into working theories and even assumed timelines and future materials as to the making them reality, if even possible. I think there were 39 problems or scenarios he was asked to explore. I read through the document and most of it was way over my head but it was still written in Wnglish and interesting what that research and exploration came up with.

I never ever thought I would see a rocket that could reach the space of non-gravity, take off and land vertically but it’s reality now. I’m so curious to know which achieving that aerospace/tech goal, what undisclosed particle and theoretical physics advances have been made that we haven’t seen yet. And that’s what I think the UAP/UFO phenomena is at least a result of. My guess is that it’s a misinformation/disinformation campaign, like simple magic trucks, to divert attention away from reality. And I’m curious about the advances the govt is spending so much money and effort to divert attention from.

If it is groundbreaking physics tech in instant (or accelerated) mobility, that would solve the need for combustion engines, but would also be protected for decades before espionage got word and even then, decades more before commercially available and anothe decade or so before affordable. Still, I have hope in science.

And oh yeah, aliens did it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Something sent me on a random, somewhat-related search this morning and the current race back to the moon, which is an aerospace and IT tech race obviously. I’d heard (and guess I knew) China has their own space station but didn’t delve into the reasons why they didn’t get onboard with the ISS. This is going to create competition and disputes over territorial ownership of the moon’s surface despite The Outer Space Treaty Of 1967, which is only as strong as the paper it was written on. As potential resources are discovered for the mining and least-expensive, best geographic sites for bases are determined, and if human history repeats itself, there will be conflicts and disagreements that may end in aggression. Maybe not next year but in the next decade or so. Likely the same with Mars in the future. Like the structure of Capitalism, competition breeds innovation, but the immense resources space travel requires, I’d think we as a race would pool our resources and advance faster and further. Of course to contradict myself here, we really didn’t have an active push to go back to the moon until China sent satellites and orbiters and then landers in early 2000s, so they DID give us a good pinch in the ass to get us back into the space race. India and Japan as well, though they are not competitive adversaries to the level that China is generally regarded.

The greys, tall whites, and reptilians are watching our primitive tech, eating popcorn and lol’ing from the comfort of their saucers 😁

And not to rip on anyone who really believes in alien races present around us, but there are some kooky conspiracists out there. I find it mildly entertaining to watch them on vid clips sometimes. Linda Moulton Howe is one and there’s another (can’t remember) that was going to lead a media crew to a cave somewhere out west to document their colony on video but something went awry at the last minute so she couldn’t do it. Imagine that lol

A bunch of crazies push hard, and they push right back..All that hearings and stuff, what a backfire huh? Now even less information will be released. about something that doesnt exist...interesting.

short clip-

Back