Song #1 from my EP recorded earlier this year...

markmann

Thought I would post this for you to check out and give feedback. If you like it there are three more songs on the EP. It's sort of a sampler that I put out there to get a feel for what folks think of the different flavors that I play and so far it seems most prefer #1 but only by a small degree. I was actually surprised that I received positive comments on all four songs on my FB page. My goal is to determine what I should focus on for upcoming releases so any comments good or bad are welcome. FYI, all proceeds from downloads and streams go to charity which in this case is Forgotten Harvest who gathers up unused food and distributes it to the needy.

Awesome guitar sound, Mark...Loved both the lead and as well as the riffs/chords. You have a great touch and feel...would love to hear more of your music in the future!

Thought I would post this for you to check out and give feedback. If you like it there are three more songs on the EP. It's sort of a sampler that I put out there to get a feel for what folks think of the different flavors that I play and so far it seems most prefer #1 but only by a small degree. I was actually surprised that I received positive comments on all four songs on my FB page. My goal is to determine what I should focus on for upcoming releases so any comments good or bad are welcome. FYI, all proceeds from downloads and streams go to charity which in this case is Forgotten Harvest who gathers up unused food and distributes it to the needy.

Don't know what to think of - it's seems like a Demo idea and needs completion.

Awesome guitar sound, Mark...Loved both the lead and as well as the riffs/chords. You have a great touch and feel...would love to hear more of your music in the future!
Thanks a lot for the feedback as I never know what someone else thinks unless they tell me. Friends and family will always say they like it but what about unbiased listeners? FYI, I will have a new EP out soon as I am putting the final touches on 4 to 5 new songs now.

Don't know what to think of - it's seems like a Demo idea and needs completion.
Thanks for your honest reply and I appreciate the constructive criticism. I can definitely see how you could come to that conclusion and some of those thoughts went through my head as well when I was in the mixing stages of "Rise From The Ash" but in the end I decided to stick with the simplicity and also to keep it short.

I listened to several of the ERP tunes. Very well produced and "The Endless Tunnel" had my sub woofer shaking my room!
Thanks so much for listening to my tracks, Mark. I really appreciate your encouraging words.... It means a lot, especially because I don't have a lot of experience producing/practicing electronic music...But I hope to improve with more practice :) BTW, really looking forward to listening to your songs/tracks from the new EP!

Back