The Controversially Political Humor thread

Again ... I'm not just talking about just Jesus. I'm talking about the "bodies of many holy people" raising from the dead and appearing to many people in Jerusalem. Seems a bit noteworthy, doesn't it?
Dead people rising is very noteworthy, yes. And if I've learned anything from the internet is that if it was written it must be true.

Again ... I'm not just talking about just Jesus. I'm talking about the "bodies of many holy people" raising from the dead and appearing to many people in Jerusalem. Seems a bit noteworthy, doesn't it?

Any historical account of that other than the bible?
So, I'm not aware of any other such accounts.

However... you might find this of interest:
Not quite the right website for this kind of reference :ROFLMAO: but quite a good list to start with. Heck, when is the last time that someone was cured of cancer by visiting the Kaaba in Mecca?

BTW these are quite factual. There might be an inclination to attribute them (or some of them) to unknown scientific causes? Lol...

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking. Seems obvious.

You know, I was thinking this through and concluded - it would kinda suck to have the ability to walk on water and turn water into wine (which would really be great - not to mention lucrative) but not have the ability to get yourself down from that awful situation.

What a jip.

That's part of the point that you apparently don't get, let's just say of the story, let's just pretend it was some sort of fairytale or movie of the week. You apparently do not get it, or weren't taught, or lacked understanding, interest, a desire to comprehend. Maybe you should try to understand a subject matter before coming to a false conclusion. He could have saved himself. Many times. In the flesh, because as they say the flesh is weak, he even wrestled with his fate, was there any other way. As you may recall the Stones sang about it, "I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain". I don't pretend to understand to ways of God, the Father, but it was meant to be, prophesied, from the beginning. Prophesy written long before the days Christ walked among us here on this earth. It is striking how accurate those prophesies correlate to the events that happened generations later. I'd encourage you to perhaps look into it, if not for the sake of curiosity, at least you will know what you are taking about. Who knows what might become as a consequence of a better understanding.

By the way, it's not "jip". I think the word you were looking for is "gyp", as in gypsy. Am disappoint at your racial or ethnic slur. But if you're going to be racist, or an ethnic bigot, at least possibly get the context correct, just go with jew.

A little belated but still funny to me. A sad kind of funny.

Ok here we go, the joke!

They found coke in the White House!

😂😂😂😂😂

He said, MY FEET! MY FEET!
If they haven't already been shared a couple of Jesus jokes:

- What did Jesus' crucifiers say to him?

- Hey buddy - cross your feet we've only got three nails.

------

Then Jesus stepped between the angry crowd and the accused woman they were about to stone, looked sternly upon them and said "let whoever among you is without sin cast the first stone". The crowd fell silent for a moment. Then suddenly a rock came hurtling from the back of the crowd striking the woman who fell to the ground.

Jesus gazed upon the stone thrower and said unto them - "Dammit Ma, sometimes you really piss me off."

Last edited:
Back