The Controversially Political Humor thread

Controversial? Political? I don't know. *shrug*

Donald Trump, George Bush, and Joe Biden were facing execution by firing squad in a central American country(yeah, i dont know either, lets just go with it).

Trump was first to be stood against the wall. At the last moment Trump yelled "Earthquake!", everyone dropped to the ground, and Trump jumped the wall to escape.

Next, Bush was stood against the wall. At the last moment Bush yelled "Tornado!", everyone scurried for cover, Bush jumped the wall to escape.

Finally it was Biden's turn. Standing against the wall awaiting execution, of course as we all know being really bright and observant, ever confident, old Joe had detected a pattern in his predecessors. At the last moment before the guns were unleashed, Biden yelled, "Fire!".

I sooooo wish I had something witty or entertaining to add to this thread right now but the state of our great country gets me down wheneverbinrryntinjoke about it because the funny things are mostly sadly true. I’m come back tomorrow and see if I can’t share gem or two.
This isn’t limited to U.S. politics, is it?

Vladimir Putin tells Biden (and the world), “There is no planned encroachment into Ukraine. This is a military training exercise.” 🤣

My ex-girlfriend regarding Biden’s election win 2020. “He’s going to be great. You’ll see.” 🤣😂😅🤣

Benjamin Netanyahu and his genocide of Palestinians in Gaza. Even Chuck Schumer, the highest-powered Jew holding a U S Office (not a fan but) has enough balls to tell Netanyahu, “You’re making new enemies as a hypocrite so ease up already.” And then Netanyahu’s defiant response. I hope all Jews feel the way I do about that 😞😞😞

I love Trump as a President in general but he’s fair game in this…

He did NOT conceal money to shut his astormy Daniels whore up. 🤣🤣

Slick Willy tried the same thing with Monica Lewinsky. 😁

Your bitch and the media are both gonna find out. Just own up to it and give a good apology.

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade and ‘cash reimbursement’ paybacks for all of the lavish trips 🤣🤣😂🤣😅
That she is still allowed to try this case after that corruption, for shame. Don’t dismiss the case but have it tried under someone else in another GA jurisdiction. If not, then drop it on general principle. Every conscious human being knows that truth now. Reassign to a different GA prosecution and move on already.

Mike Johnson getting made Congress’s bitch on the budget so Republicans wouldn’t look like instigators in an election year. I think Demsnhad him in Checkmate but still…$67,000,000,000,000.00 for Ukraine aid and $14,000,000,000,000.00 to Israel (and the Jews ain’t tight on funding, just about it).
Another 🤣😅🤣😂 and an unfortunate series of facepalms that follow that laughing

Biden on pharm grade meth prior to State of the Union (forget the press conf a few weeks prior but it was a test dose and easy to tell from someone who’s done the drug, but he had the Pharma good Nazi shut Hitler dispersed to soldiers I’m sure). But Biden on Meth at State of the Union…sorry but that man was amped! 🤣😅😂😅🤣
If you’ve never dabbled in the world of stimulants then good for you! For those of us that have, we know when someone is tweaking

Iran and their ‘we have nothing to do with that’ 🤣😅

Well, of course you don’t you Jew-hating Authoritarian fucks. (I’ve seen vids of general Iranian population and maybe, like the Chinese people population, are not indicative of the ruling authority. Hard to say for sure, but…

Also Iran, give us $1.? Billion in cash bills and we’ll stop enriching Uranium to levels beyond that needed for nuclear power and swear to God we’ll let you inspect and verify🤣
Mr Biden unfreeze our accounts that have $6billion and we’ll release 6s or your hostages and you release the same # of ours and we promise to only use those unfrozen funds for humanitarian purposes. 🤣🤣😁😁😅🤣😁😅🤣

Back