The Controversially Political Humor thread

What ever gets you through the night..
Well I guess lies get liars through the night...

Reminds me of a sardonic rap hook I experimented with some time ago...

1715294996556.png

White man messiah get to deal wit all da bulltish i’m
Comin’ after you, doggy wanna get a bish
in the Business it’s always been hit or miss i’m
Comin’ after you, wigga gotta make a dis

It's bullshit that Trump told Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels?
It's bullshit that Trump told Pecker to catch and kill the story running up to the election?
"Trump FACES DOOM as Stormy Daniels testifies".

That's just it. Her erotica is bullshit, irrelevant, and it's totally nonsensical to have a trial about money include a testimony like that (though perhaps not nonsensual?)
BTW I just love how the Legacy Media needs this kind of story to keep their audience... though at this point said audience might as well pick up a tabloid at the Walmart checkout!

"Trump FACES DOOM as Stormy Daniels testifies".

That's just it. Her erotica is bullshit, irrelevant, and it's totally nonsensical to have a trial about money include a testimony like that (though perhaps not nonsensual?)
BTW I just love how the Legacy Media needs this kind of story to keep their audience... though at this point said audience might as well pick up a tabloid at the Walmart checkout!
Trumps lawyers are the ones asking salacious questions and pressing for details. Are you blaming them too?

It's bullshit that Trump told Cohen to pay off Stormy Daniels?
It's bullshit that Trump told Pecker to catch and kill the story running up to the election?
Ain't none of that is bullshit.
Bullshit is making it a crime. Or saying it's a crime. Or whatever the fuck it is they are trying to do with it.

Trumps lawyers are the ones asking salacious questions and pressing for details. Are you blaming them too?
Trump's attorneys are asking relative questions. Her testimony is irrelevant to the charges that Bragg has levied. Get a grip on reality, Dave. Living everyday of your life, spewing your hatred of Trump daily is not a good way of living your life.

I don't like Trump, but I also don't approve of the efforts Democrats are resorting to in their efforts to draw attention away from current events here on US soil (rising crime, illegal immigration, and much more, and their efforts to suppress full disclosure of the pedifilia discovered on that damn laptop computer belonging to the first son.

I don't like Biden either, but I certainly don't wake up every morning seeking new reasons to dislike him any more than I already do.

Go ride your bike.

Trump's attorneys are asking relative questions. Her testimony is irrelevant to the charges that Bragg has levied. Get a grip on reality, Dave. Living everyday of your life, spewing your hatred of Trump daily is not a good way of living your life.

I don't like Trump, but I also don't approve of the efforts Democrats are resorting to in their efforts to draw attention away from current events here on US soil (rising crime, illegal immigration, and much more, and their efforts to suppress full disclosure of the pedifilia discovered on that damn laptop computer belonging to the first son.

I don't like Biden either, but I certainly don't wake up every morning seeking new reasons to dislike him any more than I already do.

Go ride your bike.
Yet here we are... :-)

It's a crime to falsify business documents to cover up campaign violation.
Well that is the underlying premise. Gonna be a reach.

You know, my major concern is not about the verdict. If found guilty Trump will appeal it until well after the election. My real concern is for the reaction, and mental health impacts on those partisans who suffer from TDS, who are so involved with these cases and the anti-Trump movement, when he is re-elected in November. I think you will probably be fine Mr. Dave. I think you do most of this arguing for the fuck of it. For the entertainment value. Life will go on just fine for you. There are others - not here but out in the world - that may find a second Trump presidency unbearable. I expect there will be some suicides that could be directly attributable to that outcome. Not so much if Biden wins.

If Biden wins we all get vaporized in WWIII.

You know, my major concern is not about the verdict. If found guilty Trump will appeal it until well after the election. My real concern is for the reaction, and mental health impacts on those partisans who suffer from TDS, who are so involved with these cases and the anti-Trump movement, when he is re-elected in November. I think you will probably be fine Mr. Dave. I think you do most of this arguing for the fuck of it. For the entertainment value. Life will go on just fine for you. There are others - not here but out in the world - that may find a second Trump presidency unbearable. I expect there will be some suicides that could be directly attributable to that outcome. Not so much if Biden wins.

I think there's a few hard core Pelosi fetishists here...

Lol!
As a Canadian, I maintain that if the USA sneezes, it's likely we will catch cold.
Therefore my interest. :-)

Reactions: RFR
You know, my major concern is not about the verdict. My real concern is for the reaction, and mental health impacts on those partisans who suffer from TDS, who are so involved with these cases and the anti-Trump movement, when he is re-elected in November. There are others - not here but out in the world - that may find a second Trump presidency unbearable. I expect there will be some suicides that could be directly attributable to that outcome.
@Sky Blue Lou
I apologize for editing your post, but I share your concern that it's possible that weak minded people just might resort to suicide in response to Trump winning a second term in office. How stupid would that be?

Good grief!!!!!!

The word....suicide....is a word that always grabs my attention. Over the course of my life, I have lost 9 people I loved and cared about to suicide, one of those people being my one and only younger brother who couldn't accept the fact that his wife continually cheated on him, and left him after he discovered the truth. Sad part of it is....they had a one year old son at the time, but that didn't deter him from ending his own life. My brother took the cowards way out of dealing with reality. That was back in 1981. I flew from Hartford to Greenbay, Wisconsin and then by car to Sturgeon Bay. Met with the chief of police who handed me the suicide note addressed to our mother, who hadn't yet read the note.

If someone decides to off themselves just because Trump wins a second term....that would be insane. Just do the same as the Hillary Clinton supporters did when she lost. Cry your eyes dry and move on to the next crisis in your life.

Back