Trump on Trial!

Actually I never listened to them. I can't take that style of music for long. I can't really critique them.

For all anyone knows, it's possible that The Donald and Melania have an "open marriage", similar to Bill and Hillary. Bill is allowed to sleep with other women and Hillary is allowed to sleep with other women too. I'd rather not see crap like that playing itself out on live TV coverage across the globe for weeks on end, but there you go, the Lifetime Channel viewers are savoring every minute of live coverage as they await the newest episodes of Mama June, Married At First Sight, and Prison Brides.

I wish I could find a girlfriend who likes Nazareth :D
saw them once in concert with Terrible Ted. The lead singer must have done like eight nights in a row or something, it was bad. Terrible Ted was even worse, I walked out. Only pro show I ever walked out on and I saw a lot of them.

For all anyone knows, it's possible that The Donald and Melania have an "open marriage", similar to Bill and Hillary. Bill is allowed to sleep with other women and Hillary is allowed to sleep with other women too. I'd rather not see crap like that playing itself out on live TV coverage across the globe for weeks on end, but there you go, the Lifetime Channel viewers are savoring every minute of live coverage as they await the newest episodes of Mama June, Married At First Sight, and Prison Brides.
Frankly Scarlett.......Lighten up Francis

saw them once in concert with Terrible Ted. The lead singer must have done like eight nights in a row or something, it was bad. Terrible Ted was even worse, I walked out. Only pro show I ever walked out on and I saw a lot of them.
I think the only good "live" rock band in the 70s was CCR ;)

Frankly Scarlett.......Lighten up Francis
Frankly Nogooddooer......I don't care what you think or say because everyone here knows that you're probably lying even when you are telling the truth. Quite the corner you have boxed yourself into. True?

Back