Trump on Trial!

BOC used REAL lasers back then.
Yes they did. My favorite rock show ever was Angel, Rush and Blue Oyster Cult in September 76. Angel sucked out loud. Rush did 2112 - out freakin standing and BOC had just released Agents of Fortune. Oh my what a show!! All the lasers worked!!!

Yes they did. My favorite rock show ever was Angel, Rush and Blue Oyster Cult in September 76. Angel sucked out loud. Rush did 2112 - out freakin standing and BOC had just released Agents of Fortune. Oh my what a show!! All the lasers worked!!!
There's a YouTube video about the early BOC light show. I will see if I can find it.

There's a YouTube video about the early BOC light show. I will see if I can find it.
I could go on for hours about that show but my wrists would bail at all the typing. Suffice to say OSHA had no clue then and the lasers were not "safe" by modern standards. Penetrate yer fuckin soul they did.

I could go on for hours about that show but my wrists would bail at all the typing. Suffice to say OSHA had no clue then and the lasers were not "safe" by modern standards. Penetrate yer fuckin soul they did.
I loved how Eric Bloom shot a laser from his wrist, off a mirror ball and then off a mirror on Buck's guitar!

I am more into prog rock but this just kic
Frankly Nogooddooer......I don't care what you think or say because everyone here knows that you're probably lying even when you are telling the truth. Quite the corner you have boxed yourself into. True?
I live in a dome.

Trump addressing the press this morning was awesome. So he read an article that someone else in the press wrote that entailed most of the things he wanted to say about the trial, but he did hack on Bragg a few good times which wasn’t in the article . He wants to get jailed which is going to blow this shit up and he knows it.

Trump addressing the press this morning was awesome. So he read an article that someone else in the press wrote that entailed most of the things he wanted to say about the trial, but he did hack on Bragg a few good times which wasn’t in the article . He wants to get jailed which is going to blow this shit up and he knows it.
If the Clintons don't have him shived...:cautious:

And the whole premise of falsifying business records, we’ll see what the jury decides. This is not uncommon in the business world. The total alleged reimbursement to Cohen was $460k, which Defense says was paid as part of legal retainer fees while Bragg says no.
What the prosecution would prove beyond a reasonable doubt is absolute documents or agreements that demonstrate the $460k was paid to Cohen, Trump’s personal atty and self-titled as ‘the fixer’, as specific payment to Cohen to reimburse these actions and without his knowledge. Just accusing him for paying his legal counsel with a written record delineating the specifics of the reimbursable doesn’t hold much water imo, but I’m not a juror.

Back