Music I like, what do you like??

I was a big fan of Cactus, so this intrigued me. Turns out this is a project by Carmine Appice and Jim McCarty. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Is that Tim Bogart on Bass? When I saw them back in the day it was Tim on bass. It was a great show. Appice, Carl Palmer, Mitch Mitchell and Chuck Ruff!View attachment 138521
Sadly, TIm passed away several years ago. This is new project, supposed to come out in June.

I love that poster. $11 to see over a dozen top level bands in one day. Now it's $110 just to see one person dance and sing to backing tracks.

Sadly, TIm passed away several years ago. This is new project, supposed to come out in June.

I love that poster. $11 to see over a dozen top level bands in one day. Now it's $110 just to see one person dance and sing to backing tracks.
It started around 1 and ended around 9am the next morning with Three Dog Night coming on last. Lots of rain and postponements. The bikers had gotten their bikes out on the raceway and were running full blast around the track in opposite directions! Security was quite lax as one could imagine Black Sabbath cancelled.

I hadn't listened to that Groundhogs album in I don't know how many years? I forgot how good it was. Despite the vocalist.

Back