Trump on Trial!

If anyone here doesn't care about a police officer dying as a result of a riot/insurrection you are a shit person.
Live with it.

He didn't. But you don't care. You prefer he and his death used as a pawn. You prefer a lie.

You illustrate my initial point. I get no joy from that, I would have expected better of you. But I guess I understand, you've been catching a lot of grief here lately and you are probably a bit out of sorts. But as you often say of D. Trump, you brought it on yourself.

He didn't. But you don't care. You prefer he and his death used as a pawn. You prefer a lie.

You illustrate my initial point. I get no joy from that, I would have expected better of you. But I guess I understand, you've been catching a lot of grief here lately and you are probably a bit out of sorts. But as you often say of D. Trump, you brought it on yourself.
He died of what now?
Would he have died had the insurrection not happened?
Neither of us are doctors, but come on...
Bullshit.

You illustrate my initial point. I get no joy from that, I would have expected better of you. But I guess I understand, you've been catching a lot of grief here lately and you are probably a bit out of sorts. But as you often say of D. Trump, you brought it on yourself
Trumps hates chavs like Dave Matthews and dud hates that

Since this is pointless, I’ll get back to the passions that we share: recording, sound and music. May that passion transcend this eternal bickering with a truth more immediate and profound. I wish everyone well. I may hate some of your thoughts, but I don’t hate the thinker.

Sincerely,

Bill

Since this is pointless, I’ll get back to the passions that we share: recording, sound and music. May that passion transcend this eternal bickering with a truth more immediate and profound. I wish everyone well. I may hate some of your thoughts, but I don’t hate the thinker.

Sincerely,

Bill
Awesome!! As long as you don’t support Kamal Harris/Biden 2024, in which case fuck you!

p.s -that was said with respect for your humanistic post

Night ‘bill’

And why does it matter? He died, and you don't fucking care.

I don't care? Allow me to point something out for you, Dave. The above quote, "why does it matter". Beside that being a weasel move I seem to recollect being used in the past, by someone, it does matter. Come to think, it's not unlike Biden when he starts to ramble some far fetched bullshit, "Anyway". I digress. The truth matters. The guy unfortunately died, determined by medical professionals unrelated to "the insurrection" on Jan 6. Now that you've backed yourself into a corner, you're not going to commit to repeating lies. You're going to attempt some weasel move of "you don't fucking care" that he died. You want so bad that his death was caused by the riot Jan 6, which kind of goes back to your original question. The fact is the only reason you care is to use his death as a pawn, a pawn to support a lie for political purposes. A lie you are reluctant to repeat. Perhaps we're making progress.

Reactions: RFR

Sincerely,

Bill

Yeah, fuck off.

jk. Just maybe make an effort next time to not be such a dick. Only a suggestion. :)

I invite you to refer back to the first time you and I ever spoke... Speaking of jumping to conclusions;

Since then, you have made a point of only engaging me with typical WOKE obstinance and provocation. You are relentless, and sometimes infuriating. I never expect anything else from you.

The more I interact with you, the more I'm convinced that your ideology is intended to be an insult... despite your polite facade.
I’m on break at a gig (we are musicians yes?) so I can’t go back and dig up quotes. What sets me off about you began with abortion discussions, where if my memory serves, you said to reduce abortion, black girls need to keep their legs closed. I pointed out that abortion correlates with poverty, and being black correlates with poverty, therefore abortion rates are higher - but it is still rooted in socioeconomic differences left over from discrimination. You dismissed that. Long story short, you and some other folks here have some seriously different views about race than me. I can deal with that about some things. Others not so much. And you do it while wearing Christianity on your sleeve. That bothers me very much.

You infutiate me too.

Back