Trump on Trial!

Was it you or not that insinuated that a 3 letter organization supported/instigated?
I apologize if I got it wrong.
Nope. Just a supposed MAGA guy here. You bring the hate based upon your racist attitude that I am in such a cult.

You are arguing with yourself because if you actually listened, you would know otherwise.

I don't care to do this anymore with you man. You are just stuck in your ways and are not worthy of conversing with. You only judge.

Bye.

Because you can't read your own text that I responded to?

You are a mess Dave.
I’ve been saying this over and over but you guys need to learn for yourselves and that’s cool, but I told ya

Dave Matthews is noisedude from here with a different moniker, ‘dud’ as his moniker became eventually because of self desperation antics like he’s displaying lately and since he first engaged me a few weeks ago. always remember a troll. Mods, you don’t have to answer but if Im calling his identity wrong then tell me I am.

And yes, dud (noisedude known on here formerly) is a complete and tragic mess. Just sayin

Last edited:
What questions.
Why would the FBI or CIA want to instigate/initiate/support an insurrection? Why?
Why would an organization like that want to have law enforcement officers be beaten, threatened, maced, and assaulted resulting in hundreds of injuries and death?
Why would those organizations want someone to die?

I invite you to read back about six or seven pages where he called me obstinate and a moron among other things. Now he accuses me of having an alias here. I don’t dislike him because we don’t agree, I dislike him because of the way he chooses to communicate. You’ve glossed over all of that and jumped to some conclusions here. I often don’t agree with RFR, Lou, seeker, etc, but I assume I’d like them as people IRL and show them respect. So with all due respect to you, you’re way off base here.
I invite you to refer back to the first time you and I ever spoke... Speaking of jumping to conclusions;

Since then, you have made a point of only engaging me with typical WOKE obstinance and provocation. You are relentless, and sometimes infuriating. I never expect anything else from you.

The more I interact with you, the more I'm convinced that your ideology is intended to be an insult... despite your polite facade.

So you are unable to tell everyone why the FBI or CIA would instigate an insurrection, even though you insinuate that?
On what basis?

I'll take a stab.

Pawns, pawns in the game. I can illustrate that to prove the point. I mean, one example. You can accept, or not.

How many law enforcement died Jan 6? Take a moment, consider the answer, honestly. The answer? None. How many have been stated to have died ad nauseum by Democrats, inaccurately I might add? You tell me, chances are you have repeated the inaccuracy yourself. The lie. Though law enforcement who were there that day have died subsequent to the shit show on Jan 6, much to the disappointment of Democrats not as a result. But that hasn't stopped Democrats from the despicable use of those deceased law enforcement, fathers, brothers, mother's children as pawns in their game. A pack of fucking lies.

Who had their hand on the lever to call in greater numbers to handle the crowd Jan 6, and though D. Trump requested they so, they did not. Denied the request? Democrats. Why? Ask yourself that question.

lol @

You mad bro?

It appears your fellow citizens are increasingly poised to vote Donald Trump in to serve another term as your president. You know, your precious"democracy" at work. What're you gonna do about it? You gonna throw yourself down on the floor, stamp your feet, and cry like a little sore loser bitch? Proclaim the majority of voters, your fellow citizens, are unworthy of democracy? Preemptively intervene to eliminate opposition? Imprison the opponent so your preferred candidate wins the election?

What do you fucking care about democracy?

All signs indicate you're going to lose, dude. So go ahead and get it out of your system, 'cause after you lose all your pissing and moaning only reveals you to be what you claim to despise.
He doesn't even live in the US, rather in one of the few countries where the US has almost no political sway.

Why would the FBI or CIA want to instigate/initiate/support an insurrection? Why?
Why would an organization like that want to have law enforcement officers be beaten, threatened, maced, and assaulted resulting in hundreds of injuries and death?
Why would those organizations want someone to die?
Read post #1217

I'll take a stab.

Pawns, pawns in the game. I can illustrate that to prove the point. I mean, one example. You can accept, or not.

How many law enforcement died Jan 6? Take a moment, consider the answer, honestly. The answer? None. How many have been stated to have died ad nauseum by Democrats, inaccurately I might add? You tell me, chances are you have repeated the inaccuracy yourself. The lie. Though law enforcement who were there that day have died subsequent to the shit show on Jan 6, much to the disappointment of Democrats not as a result. But that hasn't stopped Democrats from the despicable use of those deceased law enforcement, fathers, brothers, mother's children as pawns in their game. A pack of fucking lies.

Who had their hand on the lever to call in greater numbers to handle the crowd Jan 6, and though D. Trump requested they so, they did not. Denied the request? Democrats. Why? Ask yourself that question.
Thank you for facts! 🤟🤟🤟

I'll take a stab.

Pawns? I don't get it.
Do you think Sicknick would have died the following day had the insurrection not occurred? Babbitt?
Jan 6 was a fuck ton more than a shit show.
Why did Trump (hand on the lever) not stop it?

Actually it does. You basically asked why the FBI would overstep its bounds. I don't know -- personal profit mebbe, amirite?
But it obviously has been done in the past, so it's far from unreasonable to expect in our near-dystopian present!
Overstepping bounds?
The insinuation is that they instigated, supported an insurrection/riot/violence against police.
Show me that they did it. Show us the facts.
Otherwise it's just ridiculous MAGA bullshit.

Back