Trump on Trial!

From an objective point of view I would argue this is not fact as you claim, but opinion. Just want to correct your linguistic error in context
How can it be linguistic error on my part, when the people I am referring to publicly state they are not supporting him?
It's a fact.
Deal with it mate.

I wish Trump extreme misfortune and all that lean that far
I still love your analog way but I just want our country to be better. I honestly believe Trump has the ability to make it better beginning Jan next year. I honestly believe from what statistics say and my own personal financial hardships re: costs of living, things are really bad compared to 2017, first year Trump was in office, and they got increasingly better until the world shut down to paranoia of Covid

Prove it as ‘fact’ then, step-by-step
I’ll give you a hint and start you off: the word ‘everything’ , in this context, would mean each and every thing. Your allegation verbatim is “each and everything (though in this use would not be compound and word be every thing (as in every single thing) Trump is going through right now is self-inflicted.” I added the hyphen you omitted between self and inflicted since it is a compound word in this case.

Ok, prosecution. Semantics and grammatical errors clarified…Go!

I’ll give you a hint and start you off: the word ‘everything’ , in this context, would mean each and every thing. Your allegation verbatim is “each and everything (though in this use would not be compound and word be every thing (as in every single thing) Trump is going through right now is self-inflicted.” I added the hyphen you omitted between self and inflicted since it is a compound word in this case.

Ok, prosecution. Semantics and grammatical errors clarified…Go!
Having fun yet?

I wish Trump extreme misfortune and all that lean that far

How far, to wish extreme misfortune on half the fellow citizens of your country, The United States of America? Yeah, you just went there. If half of this country suffered extreme misfortune, pray tell, how do you think the other half would fair? Proof positive, your type would rather see the country fail than MAGA. That's why the term/slogan bothers your type so much. You got a sickness, a derangement, a hate which consumes you to your rotten core. Careful for that which you wish, those chickens have a tendency to come home to roost.

It won't matter what I say or what I post, but here ya go.

Go look up more if you want it...
That is a list (allegedly)bid names refusing to endorse The Donald. Come on son, if you really want to get in the ring man up and quit posting links of bullshit.

List each and ‘every thing’ you allege and let’s take them one by one.

That is a list (allegedly)bid names refusing to endorse The Donald. Come on son, if you really want to get in the ring man up and quit posting links of bullshit.

List each and ‘every thing’ you allege and let’s take them one by one.
Shooting the messenger is an old and tired/useless endevour.
Deal with it.

Shooting the messenger is an old and tired/useless endevour.
Deal with it.
You’re literally making me smile but not lol. You are not the ‘messenger’ just the uninformed believer of bogus or semi-bogus propaganda links. M’boy, these are not facts or admissible evidence supporting individual ‘every thing’ that you allege.
Again, state clearly and concisely ‘every’ one of these things and let’s take them one-by-one, not blankets links to internet spew

You’re literally making me smile but not lol. You are not the ‘messenger’ just the uninformed believer of bogus or semi-bogus propaganda links. M’boy, these are not facts or admissible evidence supporting individual ‘every thing’ that you allege.
Again, state clearly and concisely ‘every’ one of these things and let’s take them one-by-one, not blankets links to internet spew
I was not the messenger being referred to. It was Newsweek.
Instead of badgering me, go look it up.

That is most certainly not what people I work with say. No worries.
Well they’re probably wrong. I like you. You have strong subjective political opinions and wouldn’t be able to litigate yourself out of a paper bag, but doesn’t change the fact I like you.
So fukk the people you wok with if they don’t like you.

I’m just criticizing the source bro, and perhaps you as the messenger for using it as an article of fact. Am I wrong?
All you need to do is google XXXXX does not support Trump anymore, using the names in the list provided.
You're welcome.
Ass wiping lessons are at 2BM tomorrow... :-)

Back