When people

People here seem to think I believe politicians run this country? I have bad news for you, that ship sailed. I don't give a rats as about Joe Biden or Donald Trump. They have no say in what is going down.

People here seem to think I believe politicians run this country? I have bad news for you, that ship sailed. I don't give a rats as about Joe Biden or Donald Trump. They have no say in what is going down.
OK, I'll bite... What's goin' down?

Pretty simple actually

Think of the president as a CEO. That’s the face of the corporation. But behind the scenes you have a board of directors. They and the investors call the shots. The board can get rid of the CEO anytime they’re not with the program.

Question is…. Who are the board of directors? Even if we knew, we’d probably not recognize their names.

Pretty simple actually

Think of the president as a CEO. That’s the face of the corporation. But behind the scenes you have a board of directors. They and the investors call the shots. The board can get rid of the CEO anytime they’re not with the program.

Question is…. Who are the board of directors? Even if we knew, we’d probably not recognize their names.
Lol... "CEOs" "board of directors", no wonder they're terrified of Trump ;)

Back